Friday, November 7, 2008

A movie. A book. A movie based on a book. Ya right. The book is ‘One night a call center.’ The movie is ‘Hello’. (What else did u expected form me!!)? And one good dialogue in the movie (that’s the only one thing good though.) “Bore wo hote hain jo bore hote hain!” A very beautifully put truth, that we come across in real life. I see many people who enjoy almost everything that they get in life. May it be good or bad. They like to enjoy every moment. At the same time I have also seen people who are never happy. You give them good, they demand for better. This phenomenon is a good practice as one should never be satisfied with oneself, but this is done in such a way that it irritates others. And that is what we call bore. I personally feel that one should avoid being a bore and one should realize when others are getting bored with them. I hope those people read this soon!

No comments: